My First Two Weeks in Covenant University

My First Two Weeks in Covenant University

I am grateful to God for passing my WAEC and JAMB examinations, which led to my admission into Covenant University. It is widely regarded as the best university in Nigeria, the best in West Africa, and the 7th best in Africa. I arrived at the university on September 30, 2023, and was warmly welcomed into a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that filled me with energy and excitement.

During my first two weeks at the university, I had the pleasure of getting to know my fellow students, and we quickly bonded over shared interests. It was amazing to be surrounded by like-minded individuals who were passionate about technology and innovation.

Exploring the campus was an adventure. Covenant University is a beautiful and vibrant environment with state-of-the-art classrooms, well-equipped labs, and an amazing library that is a treasure trove of knowledge and resources.

I have been learning from knowledgeable professors who are always ready to guide us through the basics and help us build on what we learned in secondary school. While living in Room PeterD403 has been okay, the condition of the rooms, toilets, and bathrooms could be better. However, my roommates have been friendly, and we are all focused on achieving great academic success.

Overall, my first two weeks at Covenant University have been amazing, and I am grateful for the opportunities, friendships, and knowledge that I have gained so far. Covenant University has become like a home to me, and I am excited to see what the rest of my journey holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MS Word Assignment 1

ASSIGNMENT 2